Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Store In Athens, GA







I'm gettin' out of Dodge! No really, I'm in a new store in Athens, GA called Rouge. They really like my stuff! Very exciting!


Rouge
1860 Barnett Shoals Road
Athens, GA 30605
rouge1860@yahoo.com
706-208-1102

Stephanie and Sylvia Wilson, a mom and daughter team own and run this fun boutique. Stephanie got personally attached to a few items...

Olivia Necklace: Gold-Filled tear drops with gold-filled chain. With accents of amethyst and small moonstone briolettes. Reversable... wear it with the clasp in front even! It's a show stopper and one of my favorites too!



A model wearing the Angelle Hoop Earrings and the Leaf Necklace. Both are available in Sterling Silver and Gold-Filled wire.

Stephanie loved the necklace so much, she took a picture of it on her cell phone and sent it to a friend of hers. I think she may order a few more... Whoo Hoo!

No comments: