Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Jewelry Stolen October 7, 2008

Not such great news about my jewelry... I left my car open Monday night and about 10 necklaces were stolen and a couple pairs of earrings. Plus my IPod and the IPod adaptor were stolen too. I know, you're probably thinking, "what in the world was Amy doing with her jewelry in her car, and to leave it unlocked to boot!" I have no excuse and I'm going to take it as a great learning experience. At least he/she (I believe it's a she) didn't take everything.

I think she sat in my car and picked through what she wanted. I guess the upside is I think she has great taste.

Can I just complain for a few lines to get out all my frustration? It just puts me out about a weeks worth of time and money! Time is actually such a huge obstacle. I have a toddler so I work while she's at school and while she's sleeping. Many nights I stay up until 1 or 2am to work. I'm working on repleneshing what she stole and I'm trying to get it done by the end of the week, in time for some upcoming shows.

And to talk about some of those upcoming shows and stores I've repleneshed recently. Frolic in Buckhead has some new designs and a couple special orders I'm completing. Mitzi's Shoebox in Virginia Highlands will be getting new designs tomorrow! Yeah!


Next week I'll be a part of two shows. The first show is Girls Night Out by Loop Atlanta.

Location: Parker Smith Photography
Address:
1167 Zonolite Place Suite B
Atlanta, GA 30306
Date: Thursday, October 16th, 2008
Time: 6-9pm
RSVP: 404-309-1892

Also, I'll be a part of another show called Rag Ribbon Rainbow with the theme of "Facing Forward". It takes place Thursday, Oct. 16 through Saturday, Oct. 18th. The ladies who organized this show don't post it on the internet, however, how they display all the artwork is amazing. Lou and Sally transform a home and make it into a gallery. They remove all their personal artwork and chatchkees and fill their home with artwork that is for sale. Fine art, jewelry, clothing, hats, sculpture, gifts, etc. It's worth the trip if you can make it!


This year the show is at 4396 Club Drive, NE, Atlanta, GA 30319.

Show Times:
Thursday: 10am-5pm
Friday: 10am-5pm
Friday Night: Meet the Artists from 7-9:30pm
Saturday: 11am-5pm

No comments: