Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The "New" Beehive in Atlanta and New Throwing Stars Website


Lot's of new things on the horizon! Maybe I'm inspired by the Azaleas blooming in my front yard or it's the white Dogwood blossoms, or maybe because Spring has finally arrived to Atlanta. Either way, it's spring time and I'm giddy!

The Beehive here in Atlanta has moved into this fantastic new location in Edgewood! If you're not familiar with Edgewood shopping district, head South on Moreland, just past Little 5 Points, and you'll come upon a new brick development. You'll see there's a Lowes, Best Buy, Target, Caribou Coffee, Willy's etc. We're located between the Wachovia Bank and Willy's. Just look for The Beehive!





I freaking love it! I love the new store, the white walls, the sunlight beaming in through 2 sides, and (drum roll please) my booth! Take a look.

And by the way, we're celebrating our grand opening this weekend, April 16th - April 18th. If you want to enjoy some refreshments, come on down Friday evening from 6-10pm. However, I may not be there until later, with 2 kiddos at home it's bedtime hour...

If you're out and about this weekend, enjoying this awesome weather we're finally experiencing, and you need to cool off in the air conditioning, come visit The "new" Beehive. I know the Dogwood Festival is at Piedmont, so swing by on your way!

Also, if you get a chance to look at my updated website, it's new and refreshing! www.throwingstarsjewelry.com

No comments: