Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So Many Ideas and So Little Time!

My friend, assistant, the person who "keeps me on track" in the studio, Hope, always tells me that I do my best creations when I'm procrastinating. My 3 1/2 year old daughter has unfortunately picked up that same quality from me. Maybe she'll be a great procrastinator/creator some day? In fact, I should be in my studio right now, but I'm "creating" here on my blog...

I had to share some fun, new designs that I haven't been able to add to my website and the 2010/2011 Fall/Winter line sheet yet. Here's a sneak peek!

I've been feeling a little Grecian inspiration lately. Maybe it's my few pairs of gladiator sandals I wear on a daily basis! I have a pair in chocolate brown, tan, gold, and I just ordered a pair in black. So maybe it's like 4 pairs, but who's really counting anyways?

Here are my new Ribbon Designs in Brass and Copper inspired by the Mediterranean!

The Brass Ribbon Wrap Cuff, $78 retail















The Copper Flower Ribbon Ring, $78 retail














The Brass Bow Ring, $78 retail














The Brass Ribbon Ring, $78 retail














Like all my designs, the Ribbon series is available in Sterling Silver and 14Kt Gold-Filled. You can always email if you'd like pricing information on Sterling Silver and Gold-Filled. Cheers!

No comments: