Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rag Ribbon Rainbow This Weekend


It's just the beginning of the holiday season, and it starts with RAG RIBBON RAINBOW!  I don't want to say it starts with a "bang", but it sure is a feast for the eyes!!  I went to drop off a few repairs this morning, thinking I could turn off the "shopping bug", but I couldn't resist!  I walked out with 3 paintings...  And I know exactly were they're new home will be, in my dining room of course!  It was 10am, and there were cars up and down the street already.  Ladies shopping and catching up since last years show.  This year a portion of the proceeds will go to a local charity. 

In case you can't read the address, this year will take place at the same home as last year!  It's a wonderful home and a very convenient location for you local Atlantans, in Buckhead, close to 400.

696 Mountain Dr NE
Atlanta, GA 30342

No comments: