Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Craziness!!



I feel like that is my life right now. I keep on telling people that I'm crazy busy right now. Good crazy, just working hard and trying to get it all done. I dropped my daughter off at school this morning and ran some errands. I needed to go visit one of my stores, Hand in Pocket, to drop off more jewelry. By the time I got to the store and had Mona, the owner, take a look at everything she needed, I was already late. I left her store when I should have been in the carpool line. Can I even tell you how mommy guilt feels? I called my friend, a fellow crazy working mommy, and asked her to hang out with my little munchkin until I could get there. I was over 20 minutes late! Of course Traci, my mommy savior, was awesome and understanding. My little munchkin was great and totally worn out from school. I guess it's just this crazy time of year!




There are just a hand full of shows left before Christmas, Hanukkah, and New Years! This weekend I'm going to be in 2 places at once. See why I'm crazy? Throwing Stars will be at Mitzi & Romano in Virginia Highlands from Friday through Sunday. (I will be stopping by periodically to see how it's going). And I'll also be at the Beehive Holiday Market in Dunwoody, Thursday through Sunday. (I'll be stopping by when I'm not at Mitzi's). There is also a "Meet the Artists" Wine and Cheese party this Friday night from 6-8pm, and you can bet I'll be there drinking some vino!
The last and final show is next weekend, the 19th - 20th. Throwing Stars will be at Frolic in Buckhead. I'll be there taking last minute orders too. Last year I had a customer stop by and ask Ashley for some custom earrings for his wife. I thought, what a great idea, I can do the same for other last minute shoppers this year! I'm planning on being at Frolic in between my hubby's office party and our family Hanukkah party. Pretty much, I'll be in 2 places at once again. After next weekend and the last minute holiday orders, you bet you can find me eating Bon Bons and taking long walks on the beach. He he.

1 comment:

Express Yourself said...

Wow...I'm famous! You are so funny. I love your entry about the walk on the beach-so true. We all know what really matters in life but we get so caught up in life that we forget. I luv ya and miss ya my friend-From one hard working crazy mom (or is it, hard working crazy busy mom) to another!